First Nations Media Australia is active in responding to government reviews, inquiries and discussion papers. First Nations Media Australia consults widely with the First Nations broadcasting and media industry in development of responses.
- Protection of Indigenous Knowledge in the Intellectual Property System. Download
- Response to the ACMA Future Delivery of Radio Services in Australia Issues Paper. Download
- Response to the Productivity Commission Indigenous Evaluation Strategy Issues Paper. Download
- Regional Connectivity Program - response to discussion paper. Download
- Communications & Closing the Gap - discussion paper. Download.
- Regional Telecommunications Review 2018. Download
- Response to the Joint Select Committee on Constitutional Recognition relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples Interim Report. September 2018. Download.
- Review of the VAST Service. June 2018. Download
- Closing the Gap Refresh. April 2018. Download
- Regional and Small Publishers Innovation Fund Guidelines. March 2018. Download
- Discussion Paper on Remote Employment and Participation. February 2018. Download
- Review of the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Legislation. February 2018. Download
- Inquiry into the Communication Legislation Amendment (Regional and Small Publishers Innovation) Bill 2017. January 2018. Download.
- Australian Communications and Media Authority Five Year Spectrum Outlook 2017-2021 Consultation. December 2017. Download
- Community Broadcasting Foundation Content Funding Review Consultation Paper. December 2017. Download.
- Tax Deductible Gift Recipient Reform Opportunities Discussion Paper. August 2017. Download.
- Consultation on New Spectrum Legislation. July 2017. Download
- Remaking the Radiocommunications (Register of Radiocommunications Licences. July 2017. Download
- Consultation on Spectrum Pricing. July 2017. Download.
- Future of Public Interest Journalism. Submission to the Select Committee of the Australian Senate. June 2017. Download